Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nicole Miglis Tunes & The Future of This Blog


With other activities demanding my time, and without internet access at my home, I have stepped away from posting on this blog. I would still like to share great music. Primarily the focus of this blog is people we come in contact with, which happens to be a lot of Florida artists.


I would encourage you to check out Tiny Waves, a new Orlando based site that will be covering the Florida scene as well as kindred vibes from around the globe.





I am not a journalist and I no longer feel comfortable writing about another's music in the way I previously have. That being said, I still want to post about music, but in a way that lets the music speak for itself more. Also, I am interested in interviewing artists and will continue to do so. Nicole Miglis is one of my favorite Gainesville musicians. "Quiet Morning" and "Who Had the Key?" are the first demos to come directly from Nicole on her bandcamp. You can grab three more of her songs here.












Above is Nicole performing Frédéric Chopin's Ballade No.4 at her University of Florida undergraduate recital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails